A/B testing is the process of comparing two different items, whether they are screens or journeys or wording with your userbase, to understand which performs better. For example, on a website, you test two different calls to action to see which one converts more users. You may test the placement of a button in two different locations to see how easy it is for users to find it and access the app. You can gain some terrific insights if you implement this properly and take into account the findings in the next iteration of your work.
Other terms in Terms
- What does Above the Fold mean in App Development?
- What does Round-trip to the server mean?
- What is a Bug in App Development?
- What is a Database (MySQL / SQL / NoSQL)?
- What is a Full Stack App Developer?
- What is a Sitemap in App Development?
- What is a User Persona in App Development?
- What is a User Story in App Development?